RESET YOUR BODY! JUMP START YOUR JOURNEY!

SEE MORE POST! Click Here!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

HOT HIPS - 121lbs Vs 130lbs


Visit FIT PHATTY - Success Network

Find more videos like this on FIT PHATTY - Success Network

121lbs Vs 130lbs - Hot Hips
I wanted to push myself today and see what i may be capable of . I weighed in yesterday morning at 120.8lbs, I was a little surprised to see that number on the scale. To be honest, I thought I weighed more
My main concern is my measurements. I am attempting to keep my waist to hip ratio at 10-12 inches in difference. Yep, going for Super Sexy Fit Phatty!

Now that you know what i'm up to check out the video and see for yourself :)
The weight I am attempting to do is 130lbs with a set of 10. i think would be a good challenge for me.
I hadnt done it before and i dont know if i will be able to get to 10 but i am going to try. I find that when i breathe , when the workout is getting hard, then I am able to better push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment