RESET YOUR BODY! JUMP START YOUR JOURNEY!

SEE MORE POST! Click Here!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Damn what a workout ! Insanity the Asylums

Todays workout was no joke. We as in Michael and I decides to asylum vol one again.
Today was day one. We had a Fit test and the First workout, speed amd agility.
I have done a1 before...a couple of times. We will see what Really happens When I give it my all and eat  clean and Take shakeology and my recovery fórmulas.
The time has come for me to show ME whAt i can do.
Ready, set, PHAT!
TODAY'S workout; Insanity the Asylum vol 1 , fit test and
"speed and agility" plus
Group 2
+
Vol 2s "ab shredder"
Annnnnnd I did about 80lbs on butt kicks.
Feeling like a real, sexy, super Fit Phatty.
Now stop reading and get your phat ass to work. Then share with me what you did!
Thanks to my phat sisters and my the Asylum group...ans the whole team Fit Phatty
Peace and no grease,
Tiyona, realtruthhurts

http://www.fitphatchicks.info

No comments:

Post a Comment