RESET YOUR BODY! JUMP START YOUR JOURNEY!

SEE MORE POST! Click Here!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

MY RIDE TO RODEO- MY 1ST LONG RIDE


MY RIDE TO RODEO DRIVE - my first long rideby Fit Phatty on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 12:15pm


SEE ON FACEBOOK AS WELL!

i rode to rodeo today and i feel like a champ..prob cus I AM!!! :)

(IM SO TIRED ,,EXCUSE MY WRITING! LOL)

Today I got up, I KNEW I had to really do it. I did 20mins of Asylum and my shoulder started to hurt, so I decided its bike time! And then I could do some resistance when I get back. So, I looked at my legs and said well…its time to challenge myself. I know that I have been riding this bike for about 3 months or so now. Well not counting the gaps I could not ride , doctors order. Now that I’ m getting back into my new hobby it feels really good. I can feel my legs getting so much stronger. At first I was so damn drained trying to ride the bike. I wanted to give up and pull over and hop on the bus. NOW I LOVE the freedom of the bike. It allows me to move around all the Los angeles traffic and no tickets. If you know anything about having a car in Los angeles you know what kind of pain in the pocket it can be.

So back to, today, I got out there and looked around. It was just me and my bike, so I asked my bike, “where would you liek to go today, ?” ….no answer. So I decided to just go. I got on my bike and headed out. I must had been riding like 20mins , when I decided let me try to ride to Beverly Hills, then I got to BH and said, let me see if I can make it to Rodeo Drive. Now mind you the entire time that I am riding , the fact that I have to ride BACK did nt hit me until I was almost there.

I pulled over to the side of the rode and looked at the cars and the people. I thought to myself, well , you asked for a challenge. So here you go!

Without getting to far into it, I killed that ride on the way back especially, at that point I knew I could do it. I had to ! There was no other way to get there,,,so I made my way work! Im proud of myself.

I have never riden that far and I plan on going further next week! How much can I beat this week by is my goal for next week!

Total ride was 10:23 to 11:56am.

Stops(not counting red lights) – 5


Distance: when I started to watch was --- OVER 7 MILES!! I went further but that’s what I actually tracked! OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment