RESET YOUR BODY! JUMP START YOUR JOURNEY!

SEE MORE POST! Click Here!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Show proof! Early for love and happiness

If all I had to do was wake up earlier to make sure my days were awesome, I'd probably never sleep :)
And only cat nap.
There are people who need all kinds of bullish just to make them feel even a tad bit happy, well not me.
I'm very thankful to not be a woman/person who "gots to have the newest.." crap, what's important to me, are proofs.
I read from "the happiness project" by Gretchen Rubin, she has a line that says, "there is no love only proofs of love"
Those proofs maybe different for everyone, so find out what "proofs" you and others want but need and go from there.
If you are looking or expecting the phrase, "I love you" to mean anything, you will be lost, instead look for the proofs!
Constant effort proves love and makes happiness.
I know there Is a God and I wanna show up now for others, myself and of course, God, so he can see Im worthy later.
There are only proofs of happiness!

Im a Fit Phatty
Tiyona, realtruthhurts
Love yourself!
http://realtruthhurts.com

Fit Phatty on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment