RESET YOUR BODY! JUMP START YOUR JOURNEY!

SEE MORE POST! Click Here!

Monday, June 11, 2012

"ULTIMATE RESET" I lost -13lbs :) HOW MUCH DID THE SCALE SAY?!



WHAT DID THE SCALE SAY?!

http://www.workingoutwithtruth.com
hey everyone, so if you missed it, yesterday i was telling you all how much i weight. well today i want to talk to you a little bit about why. I think that this is going to be the best decision . I feel good about it. Once I made the Eat Me Pink Video I knew that I had to change it now. I mean who would keep doing this to themselves. Not me!
So I decided to take myself through a reset and get the eck and nastiness out of me. Im glad i did! I can not tell you how i truly feel. This is something you have to experience for yourself.
Some of you are wondering why didnt I tell you I was doing this, ONE, i dont have to :) TWO, I like to see how it works first, so I can not only tell you, but be able to answer your questions truthfully. Well here is the Video that really got me gong in this change that i already KNEW i should have done!
Here is the video of Eat me Pink..

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND FIND OUT WHATS BEST FOR YOU !!!! ~tiyona, realtruthhurts
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS...READY FOR CHANGE.. HAVE A BEACHBODY PROGRAM.. GET COACHED! 
  beachbody ultimate reset, lose 15lbs, lose 10 inches, no meat, meatless meat, how to stop eating meat, how to eat healthier, how to eat healthy, p90x, 3 day Shakeology Cleanse, shakeology, shaking off the fat, the fat shake, going vegan, going vegetarian

No comments:

Post a Comment