RESET YOUR BODY! JUMP START YOUR JOURNEY!

SEE MORE POST! Click Here!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fresh & Colorful ! Eat This!

   
 Hey Fit Phatty! Today i decided i wanted to have a bright and cool lunch. Its so hot outside i didnt want to have anything that needed to be warmed or cooked. I thought what other way for my phatty to cool off and beat my hunger than to make a FRUIT SALAD! 
I went to the store and i got the red leaf lettuce that I was missing and came back home and got started with the prep. 
I used in my Salad: 
20 Raspberries - 20 Calories
 2 Cups of Strawberries - 100 calories
1/3 Cranberries -130  calories
2 tbsp strawberry dressing - 40 Calories
 1/4 Cup Walnuts 240 Calories 
1 Apple - 55 Calories
 1 Navel Orange - 80 Calories
 Red Leaf Lettuce 1 lbs 30
 Calories = About 900 Calories + grapes :) 
 Serves up to 6 = 150-200 Calories Each Serving 

Even if you had half of the salad to yourself, these 450 Calories are much better to you and for you then some greasy burger or dry sandwich could ever be! Try it and let me know how you like it. 

Remember to keep your food and your life colorful and fresh! 

~Tiyona, RealTruthHurts 

Become a Fit Phatty
 http://www.fitphatty.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment