RESET YOUR BODY! JUMP START YOUR JOURNEY!

SEE MORE POST! Click Here!

Monday, May 7, 2012

EAT ME! PINK MEAT?!

EAT ME! Please see the Entire Original Article ( link below) There have been many times in my past when i would pull right up to a drive thru window ready for my "hot 'n fresh" order of chicken nuggets. I remember how it would been very upsetting for me to look in the bag and find that i was missing one of my nugget and it was like a "mini-holiday" when I would find an EXTRA chicken nugget in my bag. Ripping open that packet of dipping sauce to sweeten the deal and stabbing my soda cup with a straw so that i could wash down this glorious wonderful meal i had so patiently yet eagerly awaited for.

Fortunately, Time has gone by and so have my chicken nugget eating days. I stopped eating them not only because, i just didn't have the same taste buds for them any more but because they were made of "chicken eyes","chicken toe nails". I began to educate myself on what was going in my mouth and my body. These foods effect us more than you probably know. From out A-Z (Attitude to out Z's ( sleep). I needed to put myself n the right track and stop bullshitting myself into thinking I was doing all i could to make my life and body the best. I decided i needed to treat my body better if i wanted to be truly happy. Stop, and Learn about the "foods" you are buying/excepting, you are stuffing down your fat face. You might be happy for the moment while you are eating, however, when you look at what this crap is doing to your body and then FIND OUT what it REALLY is,... you just might learn something important. ~Tiyona, RealTruthHurts http://www.realtruthhurts.com -- Original: Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made – things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it. Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve — bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this. There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color. But it Taste Good Right?! :) --- KNOW WHAT YOU ARE EATING?!!! READ MORE ABOUT IT : http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/can-you-guess-what-mcdonald%E2%80%99s-food-item-this-is/

No comments:

Post a Comment