RESET YOUR BODY! JUMP START YOUR JOURNEY!

SEE MORE POST! Click Here!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rest DAy Workout ?! + Tips/Invite!

Today was suppose to be a rest day but i could not help myself. I had this feeling that i was suppose to do more. I know tha ti put in work this week but i dont think i gave it the most i could have. So today instead of taking the rest day i did Turbofire hiit 25 and i did p90x plus abs. I am on my way to making my body into the way I want it to be and it isnt going to happen by chance. So i popped in my workouts and got some encouragement from Michael O., Jodi C. and Ron F. ,today. They gave me the "permission" i need to workout on my off day. Thanks so much for the encouragment. Well I KNOW i killed it today. Turbofire did not know it had a match like me to compete with. NOw that I have my turbofire out the way. I am definitaly going to work my legs and glutes today. Taking this journey one day at a time, but Im Taking it! turbofire, turbofire 25, turbofire workouts, does turbofire work, working with partners, beachbody coaches, fit phatty, realtruthhurts

No comments:

Post a Comment