RESET YOUR BODY! JUMP START YOUR JOURNEY!

SEE MORE POST! Click Here!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

my first run (Weighted Vest)


RUNNING WITH A 10LB WEIGHTED VEST

I have been out of commission for a while and today i decided no more. I am ready to get me back, so i started. It was about 6:23pm and i lay on the couch from my nap,
having had a nap for no reason, still i lay there. so i got up and got on the scale. Now i had previously celebrated my weightloss victory by having some of my favorite foods.
well i found out through and freind of mine named scale that food, was not my friend. Why food, had left a debt of 9lbs for me to make up. Yep just that quick i had gained
9lbs.
A few days ago i got this nice little weighted vest. It goes up to 10lbs, but I tell you what that is alot of weight. I started off at 6:28pm and started at at nice pace.
walking down a busy street that I live on makes the workout go by fast when you can see all the crazy people and night life going on. I also had my mp3 player
blasting my 3 favorites songs, good googly moogly, keep on pushing, and hoodni@@a. Well as i get about a half mile into I can feel the sweat and i wonder, can i run.
i look around to see if anyones looking. and yes they were, but it didnt matter, i just took off running. Vest and all. I ran all the way home, only stopping for the traffic signal,
that didnt stop me from running in place. I could not believe that ihad ran all the way back home. That would mean i ran a bout 1/2 mile or a little more.
*Real Truth Coaching Tip: Put on weight (literally). Wearing a weighted vest (about 10 percent of your body weight) while walking can boost your calorie burn by 8 percent. For More Real Truth Coaching Tips sign up www.RealTruthCoaching.info

So now i stand here , wet on the back and neck from sweat, feeling really proud of myself. Let;s face it. that 35mins out did me a lot more justice than me napping on the couch!
I feel good and I will get this weight off.Todays weight 137.2lbs 1282010

No comments:

Post a Comment